We work hard to make sure we provide solutions that deliver. Our business and technical accreditations prove it.
We have obtained a number of quality standards and accreditations to date. These international standards define the quality management used throughout Vysiion – a requirement for projects in the private and public sectors.
Vysiion holds the following accreditations::
- SC Security Cleared Engineers
- Waste Management License & Waste Carrier License
- Waste Carrier Registration Certificate (CBDU 183470)
- ISO: 9001 :2008 – Quality Management System
- ISO: 14001 :2004 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001: 2013 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO: 27001 :2013 – Information Security Management System
- Cyber Security Essentials – CSE
- Achilles Verified registered
- BESC Persons & Competent Persons
- Scottish Power WI1, WI2 & SR4,
- Confined Spaces & Working at heights,
- BOISET Offshore Survival
Our people are trained to the highest level and regularly maintain and enhance their qualifications. This starts from day one with the company when our new employees undergo ISO 9001 training as part of their induction when they start work with us.
The management system it provides forms the framework we use to deliver quality services to our customers, based on a roadmap of processes, policies and templates for efficient project management.
Cyber Essentials aims to help organisations implement basic levels of protection against cyber attack, demonstrating to their customers that they take cyber security seriously. Since 1 October 2014, Cyber Essentials became a minimum requirement for bidding for some government contracts.