The exponential growth in Cloud services adoption is driving demand for greater automation, premium user experience and secure, simple control of your networking services. Vysiion enables organisations to easily control, scale and deliver services more quickly.
Our SD-WAN Delivers…
Accelerate the delivery of your services and significantly reduce your WAN costs through greater operational efficiency, IT automation, faster deployments and direct connectivity to your Cloud applications.
Auto-failover and redundancy guarantees stability and QoS for your mission-critical apps.
Built in end-to-end encryption ensures the security of your data both in-flight and in the Cloud.
Efficient cloud connectivity
Speed up access to your applications by connecting with a single hop to multiple Cloud estates at ultra-low latency.
Virtualised branch offices
Access seamless connectivity and management of remote sites, using multiple networking technologies for more advanced service delivery.
Simplified managementand AI
Take back control and manage your Network via our SD-WAN portal. Take advantage of Network analytics for instant performance optimisation.
Faster delivery of business objectives
With SD-WAN, deployment happens in days, as opposed to the 3-4 months you get with traditional MPLS. Broadband and 4G integrates seamlessly into the SD Network.
Improve application performance
Whether your mission-critical apps are hosted on premise or in the Cloud, SD-WAN will improve performance and QoS.
Software Defined Data Centre (SD-DC)
Our SD virtualisation starts from inside our data centre and runs across the entire Network, delivering speed and efficiency straight from the user to the heart of your cloud applications.
Lower network costs
Simplify your Network by taking out the routers and firewalls at the edge. SD-WAN delivers 60% savings over MPLS.
MPLS integration – or replace it
SD-WAN can supplement your existing MPLS Network or replace it for lower TCO.
Improve video and voice apps
Contact centre, voice and video response times are enhanced for greater end-user experience.
Easy cloud estate management
Connect and manage multiple Cloud estates via a single-pane-of-glass. Our Cloud Management Platform integrates seamlessly with SD-WAN.
What is SD-WAN?
Based on the principles of Software Defined Networking (SDN), SD-WAN allows Network administrators to programmatically initialise, control, change, and manage Network behaviour dynamically. It’s essentially decoupling the infrastructure from the service using software definition and network functions virtualisation (NFV).
However you wish to connect your services, SD-WAN provides the flexibility to utilise multiple access technologies, which enables the agility and resilience required in today’s ever-changing world.
Our SD-WAN architecture is a fully managed, hybrid, low-latency private WAN/Internet service with any-to-any connectivity to a number of services – be it Cloud, branch sites, SaaS or more.
Our SDN solutions integrate seamlessly with our homogenous layer 2 VPLS Network architecture to apply fast and secure network management all the way from a user’s device right across the Network to your data centre and Cloud infrastructure.
Our consultative approach
We aim to establish ourselves as your trusted partner. That’s why our consultative approach ensures you are getting the right solution for your current and future needs. This encompasses:
- Design and implementation
- 24×7 support and management
We can offer you clear and concise support throughout every stage of your journey:
Discovery: Understanding your business, technological and commercial requirements
Scoping: Providing expert consultation and validation of options
Design: The right solution for your short- and long-term needs
Implementation: Delivering a competent and timely service
Monitoring: Continuous early life support and handover
Support: Active 24×7 support, ongoing management and solution refinement
Overcome your connectivity challenges with SD-WAN
A number of different factors are contributing to the demand for SD-WAN:
- Network complexity:Diverse WAN connectivity is causing complex legacy environments delivered via multiple providers, which is having a detrimental impact on performance and cost.
- Lack of scalability and reliability:Increased bandwidth usage due to new sites and a growing number of Internet-based applications is causing operational complexity.
- Data protection and privacy:Organisational data traffic is steadily migrating from the enterprise branch to the internet. You need the reassurance that data and Network access are fully secure.
- Cost efficiencies and service delivery:Organisations are seeking cost efficiencies and they prioritise evolving service delivery requirements, especially as they adopt SaaS, IaaS, and other Cloud services.
- Security concerns and compliance requirements:Mobile users, distributed sites, and Cloud applications require trusted access, consistent security policies and simplified configuration.
Why should you consider an SD-WAN solution?
The benefits of SD-WAN
Rapidly deploy new sites and services in days
Increase your IT agility and respond to changing technology demands
Enable innovation with high performance new services
Maximise productivity by quickly and securely connecting users to applications
Reduce operational/infrastructure costs and simplify Network management
Minimise risk and prove compliance with increased control over your security
- We take a zero-trust approach to Network security and access management
- Built-in security policies and automated functions from the data centre to the user
- Secure, encrypted access to data at rest, in transit and in use
- Monitor for threat detection across any Network connectivity, 24/7
- Improve efficiencies on Network capacity utilisation and performance
- Seamless integration to manage public and private Clouds, supported by a Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC)
- Central configuration, visibility and control of all Network traffic
- Expertise of a trusted partner with the capability for end-to-end SLAs
- Optimise performance with application-aware routing for fastest path selection
- Zero-touch provisioning to scale bandwidth and adjust your Network on-demand
- Plug-and-play deployment to speed delivery of new sites, services and upgrades
- Boundary-less Network automation and service orchestration