Smart Hands Support Services
Security-cleared support engineers providing scheduled and proactive support 24/7/365 on-site from Ark Data Centres.
Talk to one of our Smart Hands experts today!
Our Smart Hands solution offers flexible, 24 / 7, on-site support, delivered by SC–cleared IT professionals, with multiple service levels available to suit your individual requirements. This includes remote management, installation services and equipment troubleshooting assistance for solutions at varying security levels – all back up by robust SLAs, for complete peace of mind.
Our support is on hand, 24x7x365
- Remote management of IT infrastructure. On site engineering support ensures you are able to manage your infrastructure remotely, without sacrificing the level of control you are accustomed to.
- 24/7/365 availability, without the ongoing expense of employing full-time engineers to cover round the clock service, guaranteeing minimal downtime, efficient maintenance and patching, and rapid incident response.
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreements. Formal SLAs, delivered as standard and tailored to your individual requirements, ensure a rapid response to a range of service requests. We can be in front of your rack in as little as 15 minutes.
- SC–cleared engineers, experienced in delivering digital transformation solutions and ongoing support across a range of challenging sectors, freeing your own IT teams to focus on business growth activities.
- Streamlined logistics: Procurement and disposal management, plus receipt, labelling and provisioning, to ensure effortless
- Hands-on migration support, including project management, physical labour and installation support, drawing on years of experience of successful digital transformation in the public sector
Our ServicesOperating from within the ARK data centres, Vysiion staff are able to provide a rapid response to a range of service requests, utilising a wide range of skills and experience in a number of challenging sectors to ensure swift resolutions, optimal data security, and full compliance with all applicable regulations.
For tangible cost savings and an environmentally friendly IT infrastructure that helps you achieve your long-term green goals
Assembly, installation, and maintenance of in‐house cabling, including the set-up of patch cabling, for a successful, stress-free deployment
Remote hands verify device statuses, handle modular equipment, and perform power cycles
Media administration and media change (i.e. tape, DVD, CD)
Maintain full compliance and data security by escorting consultants and engineers as they perform their duties