Vysiion is experienced in providing support to the Ministry of Defence and its wider supply chain from a core infrastructure perspective across multiple areas. Vysiion can also provide a range of services to support private cloud infrastructure platforms, leveraging its experience in designing and delivering solutions with high information security and availability requirements.
Vysiion is fundamentally an IT Enablement organisation, ‘getting things done’ to facilitate the rapidly accelerating requirement to obtain, store, analyse and process data at all security levels. We leave the application development to the experts, but can deliver the necessary environments needed for their success.
Vysiion can provide:
- Guidance on how to evolve your IT systems to enable digital services
- Expertise around what can safely be stored in the cloud and to support a seamless migration to the cloud or a low risk, low cost, high reward transition to a modern ICT infrastructure
- UK based, security cleared specialists to design, build and manage your digital service platforms
- Full 24/7 management and support for new and existing hybrid cloud environments to keep them secure, available and performing
- Bespoke cyber, network and platform solutions based on experience within multiple industries beyond just Defence
- Expertise around the monitoring and management of OT as well as IT systems and infrastructure
- Expertise around the adoption of Robotic Process Automation to make savings in time and money
- A collaborative and partnership approach
Case studies :
The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (‘IPSA’) has implemented a managed service solution selecting to partner with Vysiion, a Digital Marketplace supplier.READ
Vysiion has built, tested and implemented a Cloud based solution for Forestry England. This solution maximises the use of Microsoft technologies to deliver a secure…READ
South West Heritage Trust
Vysiion, the managed technology solution provider, has secured a contract to deliver an IT managed service for the South West Heritage Trust (‘SWHT’)READ