The Police Service is transforming and its core priority is to ‘reduce crime and protect the vulnerable’. As a result of this, the technology used by the police to keep personal data safe is key. Existing resources are over stretched while the demand for service and performance improvements increases.
Advancement in public accountability and creation of the Police and Crime Commissioners (PCC) has meant individual police forces are under pressure to transform and adopt new technologies to improve services. The focus is now on ‘proof of value’ rather than ‘proof of concept’. Other challenges are how the threat of cybercrime is impacting the pace of new technologies being adopted.
Vysiion can provide:
- Guidance on how to evolve your IT systems to enable digital services
- Expertise around what can safely be stored in the cloud and to support a seamless migration to the cloud or a low risk, low cost, high reward transition to a modern ICT infrastructure
- UK based, security cleared specialists to design, build and manage your digital service platforms, key to any Council’s self-service strategy
- Full management and support for new and existing cloud environments to keep them secure, available and performing
- Experience of public sector information security, including the Government Security Classifications and its predecessor, the UK Government Protective Marking Scheme
Case studies :
The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (‘IPSA’) has implemented a managed service solution selecting to partner with Vysiion, a Digital Marketplace supplier.READ
Vysiion has been recruited to support Pluss in its drive to deliver a first-class digital platform for its customers and an agile working environment for…READ
Vysiion has built, tested and implemented a Cloud based solution for Forestry England. This solution maximises the use of Microsoft technologies to deliver a secure…READ