Exponential-e and Vysiion are now proudly supporting the new Crown Hosting II framework
Exponential-e and Vysiion are pleased to announce that both our companies are proudly supporting the new Crown Hosting II framework, which went live on the 24th November.
As with the original framework, Crown Hosting II provides public sector organisations across the UK with access to world-class hosting services that are both cost-effective and environmentally friendly, hosted at the Government’s data centres of choice – all of which are accredited to ‘Official’ as standard.
Having already been a trusted partner to the original framework since its inception, we have already established a world-class reputation for supporting Crown Hosting customers. This new framework will further enhance the ability to deliver an expanded range of services to public sector organisations, without requiring them to go through a costly and time-consuming procurement process. This includes:
- Migration-as-a-Service. Hands-on support throughout every phase of the migration process, from proof-of-concept to design and delivery, ensuring the process can be completed with zero disruption to critical services.
- Network Connectivity. Secure, highly resilient connections between sites and data centres, with direct Cloud access, WAN and HSCN connectivity available.
- Managed Intelligent Hands and Eyes service. Public sector customers can also procure a range of complementary services and solutions such as proactive monitoring and support from our 24/7, UK-based NOC and CSOC via other frameworks, for a holistic, cradle-to-grave support service.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance. All services are accredited to global standards and delivered by personnel with all the appropriate clearances, to streamline the fulfilment of compliance obligations and allow for more effective risk management.
- 24/7 Onsite Support. Our fully certified, security-cleared specialists are active with the Ark data centres, providing a range of support services, including our Smart Hands solution.
We are also able to deliver these services to commercial organisations who may be required to provide local services to public sector customers within the Crown Hosting data centres. We have data halls adjacent to the Crown Hosting facilities, which offer the same standards of security, resilience, and energy efficiency. These can be procured directly from us.
These services will continue to be delivered by our highly experienced engineers and architects, all of whom have earned the full complement of certifications and qualifications required to design and deliver public sector projects and draw on deep technical knowledge of the Crown Hosting data centres.
Contact us today to discuss your hosting requirements in depth and establish how we can best support you.
Effective digital transformation requires strong professional relationships alongside technological innovation. Organisations must trust their technology providers fully to deliver complex projects successfully, especially in highly regulated sectors like Defence. At Vysiion, we understand this importance. At Vysiion, we understand.
Vysiion Support Team honoured at the 2022 Techie AwardsVysiion’s Support Team were honoured at this year’s Techie Awards, taking home the coveted ‘Best Tech Support Service’ award, in recognition of their ongoing pursuit of customer service excellence and the personal...
Vysiion wins new contract with the Ministry of DefenceBuilding on its longstanding partnerships with the UK’s Ministry of Defence, Vysiion has signed a contract with Defence Digital to provide development, service and support as part of its Cyber Programmes. This will...